Allure Fine Art Metal
for Aqueous Inks
Print Directly onto Metal w/ Your Epson.
- * Use pigmented inks for increased longevity and overall perceived value
- * Same thickness (.045") and overall look as dye sub aluminum prints
- * Better detail / sharper resolution when compared to dye sub aluminum prints
- * SGIA 2016 Product of the Year Winner
- * Use Timeless Matte varnish (optional) to protect Allure prints
- * Use Quartz film laminate (optional) to protect and achieve different finishes (i.e.: matte, satin, gloss)
- * Use a DRS roller to clean the prints before lamination
- * Buy ready-to-hang frames here and start selling in no time!
- * Patent pending
Why should I use Allure for my metal prints?
Allure direct-print metal is the ideal solution for extremely high-quality metal prints. Traditionally the dye sublimation process has been used to attain a sellable metal print. There are a number of notable benefits that you gain by being able to print directly to metal:
- Use the highest quality OEM pigmented inks, instead of dye inks traditionally used in the sublimation process. This will greatly improve print permanence and lightfastness.
- Highest quality inkjet coating developed by Breathing Color. Get the fantastic print quality, dmax, color density, and resolution you've come to expect from other Breathing Color products.
- Use a single product for gloss, satin, and matte metal prints. You will customize your finish using the laminate film, so you can reduce your inventory costs and free up storage space.
- No need for a special printer. Use the same aqueous inkjet printers you are already using for canvas and paper printing.
- No heat press. Large heat presses can cost you $10,000-$20,000+, not to mention the training required on top.
- Skipping the dye sublimation transfer process and printing direct to the metal allows for a higher resolution end product. Think fine art and photo paper prints.
Allure is a revolutionary new product from Breathing Color that allows you to print directly to the metal using your existing Epson printer and OEM inks.
Been wanting to get into metal printing, but haven't made the big investment in dye sublimation equipment? What if I told you that you could be selling metal prints without investing in all of the expensive equipment associated with getting started?
Or, if you’re already offering metal prints, what if you could eliminate the waste typically associated with the dye sub process?
CA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
COMPATIBLE INKJET PRINTERS
Stylus Photo Series: R2000, R2400, R2880, R3000
Stylus Pro Series: 3800, 3880, 3890, 4800, 4880, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7880, 7890, 7900, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10000, 10600, 11880
SureColor: P400, P600, P800, P6000, P7000, P8000, P9000, P10000, P20000
Allure Photo Panels for Aqueous printing is a new, breakthrough technology. Therefore, while we would love to guarantee that it will work perfectly with every aqueous printer, we simply cannot. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the specific printer you use (including those on our compatible printer list) will be able to handle the sheets during loading. We also cannot guarantee that your print heads, sheet-feeding mechanisms on your printer, or any other aspect of the printer will not get damaged as a result of using this product. Therefore, you will be using this product at your own risk. We will not reimburse for any printer issues or damages whatsoever caused by this product - even if you are using a printer on our compatible printer list. What we can tell you is that this product is typically within the specs for media thickness as specified by the printer manufacturer. Additionally, we have printed thousands of images on Epson printers internally and have not experienced any printer damage whatsoever. While we don't expect any printer damage to occur, we simply cannot guarantee that some form of printer damage may happen, and we cannot be held liable for any damages. Again, if you choose to purchase and use this product, you will be doing so at your own risk.
We recommend first purchasing a sample kit in order to test your specific printer and ramp up from there.
DOWNLOADS - SPEC SHEET
Protect Allure Aqueous With Timeless Varnish or Aerosol Spray Varnish
How to Protect Allure Aqueous With Quartz Laminate Film
How To Print Full Bleed On Allure Photo Panels For Direct Aqueous Printing
Printing Allure on the Epson P800 (and other desktop Epson models)
Printing Allure on the Epson 9900 (and other large format Epson models)