Do-it-yourself gallery wrap system, save time and money with this quick and easy canvas stretching system.
- * Many sizes available from 8" to 30"
- * High quality bass wood construction. Kiln dried.
- * No tools required to assemble
- * Plastic corner clamps are required (reusable) to assemble EasyWrappe
- * See Description tab below for more information
- * 1.5" border minimum per side (2" recommended)
A gallery wrap is a printed canvas that is stretched and mounted to a frame with the image wrapped around the edges. It can be displayed without a picture frame and lends itself beautifully to photographic as well as traditional artwork. Typically they are hard to stretch requiring a lot of patience, skill, time and thus are costly to have done. Now with the EasyWrappe™ system, anyone can do a professional gallery wrap in a matter of minutes! It is so fast - so easy - you wont believe your eyes!
Now you can offer the service to your customers - or do it for yourself - in minutes with no special skills required. Anyone can do it. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions in our video or PDF. You can create professional gallery wraps at a reasonable price with a same day service or even while your customers wait. It is all possible with the EasyWrappe™ stretching system.
WHAT SIZE BARS SHOULD I GET?
1.25" EasyWrappe bars require a 1.5" border minimum per side (2" recommended) to account for what will be wrapping around the edges of the bars.
For example, to make a 16"x20" canvas wrap, you should setup as follows:
- - 16"x20" image size which will be the main face of the canvas
- - 19" x 23" total print size (image+border)
- - Two 16" and two 20" EasyWrappe bars.