- * Clear polyester (PET) with a solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- * Sharp finish that adds amazing depth and crisp detail to your prints
- * Use with our Allure Photo Panels to add protection and longevity
- * Finishes: High gloss, matte, and luster
- * Thickness: 4 mil
- * Clean print with DRS roller before applying laminate.
Breathing Color's Quartz Laminate Film is primarily designed to be used with our aqueous direct-to-surface Allure Photo Panels. Print direct to Allure with your Epson or Canon printer and then apply Quartz to add that tough protective layer and to achieve the finish your after, be it gloss, matte, or luster.
After much testing, we have found that a nice thick laminate film with a pressure sensitive adhesive works very well with Allure. No matter which finish you choose, you will be amazed at the quality of your printed metal piece after applying Quartz.
CA PROPOSITION 65
The following warning applies to Quartz Luster and Matte finishes:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For added convenience, we now offer high-quality roller laminators manufactured in the U.S.A. and shipped by Drytac, from their JetMounter series. These lamination machines range in width from 18" all the way up to 63".